miércoles, mayo 10, 2006

Please Blame the Deregulation and Regulation Fiascos Parte 20

I said I didn't want to fight with Prof. Banks. This is what he wrote when he flew out the dialogue:

Dick Maclay tells us that the deregulation fiasco in California was caused by the weather. Some people ascribe General Custer's troubles on the Little Big Horn to the same source.

As for myself, I don't intend to believe Mr Maclay on this or any other matter, nor do I intend to take any of the half-baked advice that he so generously offers, most of which is based on a distortion of the facts. I suggest though that he and Jose and others of the same persuasion offer their services to the California state legislator who got the deregulation swindle on the road, but who later went over to the other side. US senators Byron Dorgan and Ernest Hollings might also need some help, since they have been running around telling people that electric deregulation is a scam. Honorable senators and others, it's worse than a scam.

Thank you for your time, gentlemen, but as for myself I'm going back to considering the great world of oil. However if we find ourselves in the same conference or seminar venue discussing this electric deregulation rip-off, I'll be only too glad to show you a thing or two.

No hay comentarios: