miércoles, noviembre 29, 2006

7 Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue

1. Nick Clark de Utilitynet Canadá Aporta a Dialogo Generativo
Dear Nick,. You are welcome [see letter below]. I see your paper as a contribution towards the End-State of the power industry. I also read what you posted on EnergyPulse today and find it very useful confirmation of the model I ...

2. Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue Part 6
Another post added to AMI Services Solutions for Alberta's Deregulated Market. I welcome the contribution of Nick to the generative dialogue, as follows: The privatization of metering services is a key technology for the “integrated” ...

3. Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue Part 5
I added a post under the EnergyPulse article The Power Will Be There But Will It Get to Market?, by Michael Morrison, National Energy and Infrastructure Industry Group Manager, Gowlings Lafleur Henderson LLP, and David McFadden, Chair, ...

4. Thanks Gary for your interest. Electricity Without Price Controls ...
Thanks Gary for your interest. Electricity Without Price Controls (EWPC) is an emerging paradigm - no comparative studies exist as far as I know. The split of wires into T and D was a big mistake that needs to be undone. ...

5. Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue Part 4
As you can see below, Gary Scheffer has responded to my suggestion of a generative dialogue, under the article AMI Services Solutions for Alberta's Deregulated Market. This is what I posted as a response. Thanks Gary for your interest. ...

6. Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue Part 2
I placed a comment under the EnergyPulse article TXU Displacing Older Generation With Advanced Technologies, by Bill Opalka, Editor-in-Chief, Topic Centers, Energy Central. This is what I said: What about displacing an important share ...

7. Let's Get Out of Back Rooms to a Generative Dialogue
I posted the following comment on www.EnergyPulse.net as a follow up to the article AMI Services Solutions for Alberta’s Deregulated Market, on what were supposed to be its Part 3. This is what I wrote: ...

No hay comentarios: