viernes, noviembre 04, 2005

Documenting a Search for "Business Case for Demand Response"


I searched the Internet for "Business Case for Demand Response" on yahoo and google and found only "The Business Case for Demand Response." The "Alternative" doesn't make it. I have experienced this kind of phenomena earlier on Internet and understand it quite well. I searched on blogger.com and there was one link to EnergyPulse for the "Alternative.".

Deloitte Research (still another DR!) made a Scenarios Study and found that the Contibuity Scenario is what is expected by most companies. However, DR found that the next five years might turned out very different from the strategic plans of many companies.

1 comentario:

José Antonio Vanderhorst-Silverio dijo...

I take the first paragraph back, because I jumped too fast to a wrong conclusion. The second paragraph stands.