domingo, mayo 07, 2006

Please Blame the Deregulation and Regulation Fiascos Parte 17

Dear Prof. Banks,

I have taken Dick's bet as mine: "I bet the failure to deregulate would fail. I would never bet against actual deregulation. You are welcome to your opinion about deregulation, but consider Dr. Vanderhorst-Silverio’s insights." I have also taken the liberty to named above a 4th restructuring mental model under your name, as Prof. Banks' mental model, given your bias against deregulation.

I don't want to fight with you. I am just testing my theories. I know that markets bring with them a lot of bad things to customers, but I don't see how we can avoid them from reality.

From past experience, I know very well that your don't like to be placed in a corner. I also know that you have great means to avoid the simple response. Those gifts are in your favor.

However, with a lot respect and humility, I have come to the following hypothesis: There are only 4 restructuring mental models of real importance. I think your mental model is also a loser for the future, as the vertical integrated industry is transformed with markets arriving to allow widespread use of demand response.

The fight remaining will be between Goliath (Bill Hogan's mental model) and David (the extension of Schweppe's mental model). From your recent answers, I perceive that you prefer to be with Goliath, instead of with David.

Have I exceeded what I can get from you in writing on an internet dialogue? Have I gone to far into personal matters? Have I missinterpreted your mental model? Is my hypotheses false? Please explain!

Best regards,

José Antonio

No hay comentarios: